NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Arizona who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sweepstakes begins on September 5, 2018 at 12:01 A.M. (PT) and ends on October 29, 2018 at 11:59 P.M. (PT)(the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. During the Sweepstakes Period, from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "COREBIKE" to the short code 63566 (the "Short Code"). Each text message constitutes one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive several text messages in response to your entry, including a message confirming your entry, legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word "STOP", "QUIT", "CANCEL", "END" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" to 63566. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone's features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Entering by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
4. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per 24-hour period during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries received from the same person on the same day will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) interactive spinning stationary bike and a twelve (12) month subscription to streaming classes. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $2463.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $2463.00. The odds of winning any prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
Neither Sponsor, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.